For the away game at VfB Stuttgart this Monday, September 2, 2019 at 8:30 p.m CEST, all important information for travelling away fans is available below.
70372 Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
How to get to the ground:
From Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof, take the S-Bahn (Line 1 - direction Plochingen/Kirchheim) to the NeckarPark (Mercedes-Benz) stop.
A81 from Frankfurt and Heilbronn: exit on junction Mundelsheim - L115 from Großbottwar/Backnang - B14 from Backnang/Schorndorf/ Schwäbisch Hall - B14 exit Benzstraße (shortly before the B10)
Carpark P7 is available for cars. There are parking spaces for wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties. Put in Martin-Schrenk-Weg into your SatNav.
The stadium opens 90 minutes before the game starts. There will be plenty of standing and seating tickets still available at the away box office.
Fan Equipment Regulations
The following equipment is permitted inside the ground:
- 3 Megaphones
- 5 drums (open at the bottom, transparent with one set of drumsticks each)
- Double holder with pole length up to max. 2m (empty PVC tube)
- Small flags with pole length up to 1.50m (empty PVC tube)
- Swivel flags with pole length up to 2m (empty PVC tube)
- Large swivel flags with telescopic rods up to 5m (empty plastic tube)
In the event of any claims for compensation by fans of the away club due to restricted view, this must be clarified by the fan support group of the away side.
All poles and bars must be made of PVC empty tube of max. 30mm
Fence flags as long as space is available
Important information regarding banners:
- Maximum dimension 15x1,5m (LxW)
- Carrier material exclusively fabric (no paper, wallpaper)
- Texts must not be insulting, racist, xenophobic, or have (party)political, religious or criminal relevance.
- Banners must not interfere with stairways or escape routes.
Digital cameras can be taken along for your own use. They must not exceed the maximum external dimensions of 15 cm.
Bags and backpacks can be stored in the away end. This is limited in terms of space, so please leave as many bags and backpacks in the car or bus as possible.
Food and drinks can be paid for in cash throughout the stadium.
Fans banned from the stadium can stay at the nearby Police Sports Club pavilion and watch the match on TV.
In Stuttgart, our fan representative Dirk "Moppel" Michalowski is available as your contact person in the away end.
Important: Drunk fans (over the 1.4/1000) must expect to be denied admittance.